Gambar Kenangan

Gambar Kenangan
Kami yang ceria

Jumaat, 24 Mei 2019

Bridge 2: The Sequel

This morning, I had a go at improving the profile of my bridge. It was while I was trying to figure out how to recover from a slight error when trimming that I remembered that I needed to measure the bridge vs the river I'll be using.

1/2 inch too short. Wellllll I could get my paints out and modify the river or just grab some more foamcore and make a new bridge with a profile more like the image in my head.


At least, I was sure I had more foamcore..... apparently I was mistaken but its an hour's drive to the closest supplier and I did have some thin corrugated cardboard. This stuff is strong enough and, with masking take over the edges and a bit of texturing followed by paint, it'll do fine. If I'd thought of it earlier I'd have made the sides double thick to make them look sturdier.



So now the bridge fits across the wider river and looks  and more like what I pictured, especially with the 54's.